TPG Community

Get online support

Outgoing e-mails labelled as spam and not sent

thenevilles20
Level 2

I have read the threads, though can see no where that TPG says how to fix this, they only seem to say that they fix it some how.

TPG are now blocking all my outbound emails.

Can you please advise how to fix this?

Thanks

Chris

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @thenevilles20 ,

Thanks for raising this to us, we're sad to know that you're having issues sending an email. Here is an article that you may find helpful. 

Cannot Send Email Rejected by the Server/Banned from using SMTP 

Let us know how it will go.

Cheers! 

@thenevilles20 wrote:

I have read the threads, though can see no where that TPG says how to fix this, they only seem to say that they fix it some how.

TPG are now blocking all my outbound emails.

Can you please advise how to fix this?

Thanks

Chris

thenevilles20
Level 2

Hi Shane

I received your email, though couldn't respond as TPG have my ability to send emails blocked......

I don't understand why you are suggesting that this is a problem that I have to fix?

TPG have the issue of blocking my outgoing, TPG should fix their problem.

Are you telling me that I should be moving providers as TPG wont turn my outgoing email abilities back on?

Thanks

Chris

Shane

Hi @thenevilles20,

Send me your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include the affected e-mail address. We will raise this to our Postmaster for investigation.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Hi Shane

I received your email, though couldn't respond as TPG have my ability to send emails blocked......

I don't understand why you are suggesting that this is a problem that I have to fix?

TPG have the issue of blocking my outgoing, TPG should fix their problem.

Are you telling me that I should be moving providers as TPG wont turn my outgoing email abilities back on?

Thanks

Chris