TPG Community

Get online support

Poor service on escalated calls - when we know the prolem is not in my home - how do I find someone?

adipaterson
Level 2

Spoke to the service person - he indicated the problem was with the network. Did not give me a ticket number - said someone would call me. it is now more thna 48 hours later. this is really bad service.

Is there a mangment escalation process that anyone has used - listening to the message on the phone for 40 minutes without any infromation on queue length ot waiting time is simply not good eneough.

Seeking alternatives to TPG from tomorrow morning they are not meeting the contract between us.

2 REPLIES 2
Riezl

Hi @adipaterson, we're sorry to know about what happened and we apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you.

We have located the account using your community details and we can see that this issue has been escalated to our Engineering Team.

We have made a follow up and we'll make sure that a case officer will contact you between 2PM and 5PM NSW time today to discuss the status of the case.

Should you have a preferred contact number and time, please send it via PM. Thank you.

Riezl

Hi @adipaterson, we can see that the case engineer has been in touch and advised you that NBN Co. fixed the issue.

We can see that you have confirmed that the speed is working within specification now.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to message us. Cheers!