TPG Community

Get online support

Reimbursement for internet not provided

Kythane
Level 2
For over 2 weeks I have not had internet. On top of that a technician isn't available until the 26th of this month (another 16 days from now) to fix the issue. TPG has taken money out of my account for a service not rendered.

But worse than that is the fact because I do not have internet, my phones mobile data has gone over its allotment and has acquired several additional data charges.

How do I go about getting reimbursed for these data charges? I rarely exceed my monthly data usage so I am not paying for this because it never would have happened had my internet service provider actually provided the internet im paying them for. Please help
3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @Kythane, we are sorry to know that you are having issues. Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can take a look at your account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Kythane
Level 2
I can't view my private messages because I don't have the authority apperantly. Honestly it seems like you people try to make this harder than it needs to be so people give up on trying to get help.

Please email me and I will respond through that
Riezl

We have managed to locate the account using the details you have provided via PM, @Kythane. Upon checking, your technical concern has been escalated to our Engineering Team and they have been made aware regarding your compensation request.

We do not provide monetary compensation, but the Case Engineer will assess a billing adjustment as soon as the technical issue is resolved.