Resolution

patlefe66
Level 2
I had a call from TPG at 10:18, unfortunately it was a token phone call. It rang once it didn’t allow me time to answer the call. I suppose now it’s noted by the caller called and their was no answer. I’m still waiting another day wasted trying to deal with TPG.
BasilDV

Hi @patlefe66,

Your case manager tried to call you earlier to no avail.

They'll try again after a few hours or advise me with your preferred time to receive a call and I'll arrange it for you.

Regards,

BasilDV

patlefe66
Level 2
Thank you between 12:00 and 1:00 is good.
BasilDV

Hi @patlefe66,

I understand that your Case manager has been in touch and was advised that the modem will be shipped out today.

The refund is still in progress and your case manager will provide you with updates as soon as it becomes available.

Thank you for your patience.

BasilDV

patlefe66
Level 2
Yes that’s correct, Casey contacted me today and i’ve Been advised that I’ll be receiving a consignment note by email today , to confirm shipment of modem. She’ll also following up the refund. Looking forward to receiving modem and refund soon. I’ll keep you in touch with the progress. Regards Patrick
patlefe66
Level 2
Hi Basil, I hope ( the modem) gets dispatched today before it gets too late. I haven’t received the consignment note as at 16:37 as to confirm delivery. Casey advised that I would receive confirmation of delivery before close of business today .
BasilDV

Hi @patlefe66,

The follow up has been sent to your case manager.

Further updates will be given once available.

Thank you,

BasilDV

Ahra_G

Hi @patlefe66

I can see that the modem has been successfully delivered and that your internet is already up and running. 

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

Cheers! 

patlefe66
Level 2
Hi Ahra,
Only part of the problem has been solved.

I would like to thank you very much for contacting me yesterday. Modem was received this morning and is now connected. I was very Grateful the service provided by Julie in helping me install to the internet.

However, I still have an issue with the refund . I was told last week that a request was with the appropriate team to process a refund of approx $609, as TPG had created 2 accounts and debited my bank account accordingly.

I was informed this morning by Casey that I’m only receiving 50% of the amount owing to me “as I should have known that I created 2 accounts”. I’ll try to clarify how 2 accounts was created incorrectly by TPG: i contacted TPG to join an NBN plan, the operator told me that he’ll send me a form to fill out bank account details and also a label to return an ADSL model . As I I was not contacted by the agent, I made another call to TPG. The operator name is Maicca , she was most helpful and professional agent I dealt with during my time dealing with TPG. She checked my record and I was advised by Maicca that nothing was done on my record, no mention of NBN plan Etc. She completed my NBN plan . Day later the original operator contacted me, I thought nothing of it as he was from TPG and grabbed all my details again. The following day Maicca contacted me again ( as she was doing her job properly) to advised me that the original operator has also now created another order for me. Maicca apologized and told me that my account has now been debited twice and I’ll be receiving 2 modems. However she’ll cancel one order and refund me the difference.

Maicca pointed out to me that the original operator did not complete my order on the day I called as it may have been nearly his home time, upon his arrival back at work a couple of days later, he didn’t check my record for any updates he went ahead a created another acccount.

As a result of the above mentioned that is the reason why 2 accounts was created, it was not by my request. Why would I want 2 account?

Amount debited from my account on 19/09/2019
$289.89 on the 8/10/2019 was 2 lots debited $320.00 and $399.99 for a total of 1009.88. I understand NBN plan + up front of $300 is approx $400.88 resulting in an amount due back to my account urgently from TPG is approx 609.00.

As you can see this has been an absolute nightmare trying to sort out with TPG, I’ve spent countless hours on the phone and each time having to explained everything. I hope this is the last time I have to explain everything again.

Please keep me inform on the progress of my refund.

Regards
Patrick

Ahra_G

Thank you for providing further information, @patlefe66

We understand what a frustrating experience this has been for you and is unfortunately far from the standard we would expect for our installations.

We will be taking a closer look at your account and will organise for someone to contact you to have this resolved as soon as possible.

I'll ensure to have this attended first thing tomorrow by the assigned officer. 

Regards,

Ahra_G