Setup nbn router

yasir1982
Level 2
I have installed the router and have all green lights except the 'internet' light !!! Knowing that I had an emai that the NBN installation is confirmed
6 REPLIES 6
Will

Hi @yasir1982

Welcome to the Community!

I was able to pull up your account using your community details as reference and checked the type of NBN installation is expected for your location.

From what I gathered, your address has been tagged by NBNCo as Service Class 34. This means that there was a previous NBN-FTTC service in your premises. However, based on the notes of the Provisioning Case Manager monitoring your account, you have informed us that the NBN Network Connection Device (NCD) is missing at your property. A request to send a new NCD is being processed. You will be notified by the Case Manager of the consignment details when it's available.

Once you receive the NCD, you can follow this guide on how you can set up your NBN connection.

Regards,

yasir1982
Level 2
Why did not they check or ask about the NCD beforehand when I applied.
It has been already a week without connection and now I have to wait for 3 more business days and pay for the fright again??!!
Riezl

We apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you, @yasir1982.

We can see that the equipment has been shipped and we have PM'd you the consignment number.

yasir1982
Level 2
But I have bern charged again for the shipment?
Riezl

We have also provided the details regarding this via PM, @yasir1982.

Nonetheless, we'll make a follow up with our Provisioning Team.

Will

Hi @yasir1982

It seems like you have already received the NCD box and that your NBN service is now working.

As for your question about the NCD shipping fee, that was waived. You were not charged at all.

Let us know if you still need our assistance.

Regards,