TPG Community

Get online support

Sync/speed/packet loss

SOLVED Go to solution
Shane

Hi @treffo. I will arrange a call from one of our Technicians tomorrow. Do you have any preferred time?

Cheers!

treffo
Level 4

Hi Shane,

any time tomorrow morning would be a preference but I should be home all day

thank you again for the quick reply

treffo
Level 4

I dont think I missed a call but didn't get to speak to anyone today, have I got the days wrong?

Erika

Hi @treffo

Apologies for the delay in response. 

Are you available today for a call? If yes, can you please let us know your best contact time and we'll arrange this for you. 

treffo
Level 4

any time from 10am onwards

Erika

Hi @treffo

I've now arranged a call from one of our technicians between 10:00am - 11:00am WA time. 

Please let us know should you need further assistance. 

Cheers, 

treffo
Level 4

I have just finished on the phone with a very helpful gent named Jason who had me run hard reset the router, run a tpg.speedtest and escalate the issue.

I used the plain speedtest.net and got significantly better results locally (Perth) than the tpg one.

the tpg.speedtest result

http://tpg.speedtestcustom.com/result/256da980-4b54-11e8-a922-87eca560ccf5

I am wondering if this should be looked into/taken into consideration by tech support before escalating to the next level of tech?

cheers

Erika

Thanks for updating us @treffo

We appreciate all the checks that you've carried out as it has helped us isolate the issue. 

I would recommend to have our Engineering team continue their investigation to ensure that proper action will be taken to avoid this issue from reoccurring. 

Should there be any changes, please let us know so that we can forward it to our engineering team. 

Cheers, 

treffo
Level 4

couple of updated speed tests, it disconnected itself 2 hours and 45 minutes ago

these are just now

http://tpg.speedtestcustom.com/result/bc354960-4bb6-11e8-93b6-5f1f246e519b

looking nice

Erika

Hi @treffo

Thank you for the additional information. 

This has now been forwarded to our engineering for their reference. 

They'll be in contact as soon as additional information becomes available.