TPG Community

Get online support

Terrible internet again

Julietchristie1
Level 2
Once again I have terrible internet. I am wasting $70 a month with TPG. I am sick of having to contact you regarding crap internet to be told to reset my modem. Very frustrated. I can't even load an internet page on my desktop. Worst internet I have ever experienced and my ADSL was extremely fast compared to NBN with TPG.
4 REPLIES 4
TimothyGosselin
Level 2

@Julietchristie1 wrote:
Once again I have terrible internet. I am wasting $70 a month with TPG. I am sick of having to contact you regarding crap internet to be told to reset my modem. Very frustrated. I can't even load an internet page on my desktop. Worst internet I have ever experienced and my ADSL was extremely fast compared to NBN with TPG.

myaccountaccess

Turning a computer, router or modem off and then back on can sometimes clear up lingering issues present on the network. Simply unplug the power from both the modem and the router.  Give it a minute or two to fully reboot, after which you can plug back in the router. If the internet's running faster, you've already won.

Shane

Hi @Julietchristie1,

Thanks for raising this to us, what speed are you getting with the service? also what devices are affected with the issue? Please post the speed test result on this thread for reference. 

In the event that affected devices are mostly connected to the Wi-Fi, slow connection may caused by Wireless Interference.

Please see links below.

For reference please see this link.

Regards,

simonajgerner
Level 2

@Julietchristie1 wrote:
Once again I have terrible internet. I am wasting $70 a month with TPG. I am sick of having to contact you regarding crap internet to be told to reset my modem. Very frustrated. I can't even load an internet page on my desktop. Worst internet I have ever experienced and my ADSL was extremely fast compared to NBN with TPG. banco de venezuela en linea

Dont know why its hapenning. pleased to see your issue as I think I have the same problem I am also confused and in need of light on this same issue. Need help

Shane

Hey, simonajgerner.

Let us get to the bottom of this and see what causing issues with the connection. Shoot us a PM with your details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) so we can proceed with initial investigation.

How to send a PM? - https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093.