TPG Community

Get online support

Ultrafast offer - never received promo upgrade

jmw
Level 2
Level 2

Hi team

A little different to the other enquiries prompted by the promotion upgrade offer. We've been on the offer of the superfast promo but have not experienced any uplift in speed and hence no incentive to upgrade the plan.

We would like the speeds but if unavailable c'est la vie.

Would you be able to have our account and speeds reviewed please. Currently on NBN 50 and not getting much more if anything different to normal.

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @jmw,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention based on the screenshot, the test result exceeded the speed based on the NBN50 which means the free speed boost has been applied to the service however we need to check what causing the connection to to attain the minimum speed of the speed boost. Drop me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file). 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Also, please confirm if the test is done using a desktop/laptop connected via LAN/Ethernet or Wi-Fi.

In the event that the affected devices are connected Wireless/Wi-Fi connection, we recommend having a read on the following articles:

• Troubleshooting a Slow Internet Connection

• Easy Steps to Improve Wi-Fi Connection In Your Home

• Wireless Channel on your modem - what is it and why should I change it.

Regards,

Hi team

A little different to the other enquiries prompted by the promotion upgrade offer. We've been on the offer of the superfast promo but have not experienced any uplift in speed and hence no incentive to upgrade the plan.

We would like the speeds but if unavailable c'est la vie.

Would you be able to have our account and speeds reviewed please. Currently on NBN 50 and not getting much more if anything different to normal.

Thanks in advance