TPG Community

Get online support

Unstable ADSL connection

Jiri
Level 2
Hi ,
We have been experiencing ADSL2+ internet connection intermittent up and down since we’ve been connected about two months ago.

From the beginning, in the evening (like after 6pm) the internet is mostly down which causes a quite issue as it affects my work. But in last few weeks we have been experiencing the same issue during the day.

Please can you check where the problem is?
5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @Jiri 

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and have tested the line, but was not able to detect any issues within the copper network.

We were able to detect a minimal signal interference which may cause the drops.

We've made some adjustment and will monitor your connection within 24 hours to check if the issue will recur.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @Jiri,

We've monitored the connection and it is still dropping with a low internet sync speed.

We've arranged a call from our Tech team to look into it and they'll be in touch with you between 12NN - 2PM today on the mobile number that we have on file.

Regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @Jiri

We understand that our Tech team has been in touch and the case was escalated to our Engineering team for further investigation.

A technician visit may be required to resolve the issue once and for all.

Further updates will be given by your assigned Engineer via phone call or SMS.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Regards,

BasilDV

Jiri
Level 2
Hi, we had the technician here but the problem remains the same. E.g. from
Friday afternoon we have no internet. The ADSL light on modem keeps switching off. We restarting modem quite frequently which brings the ADSL light on but still no connectivity.

The internet connection is extremely important for my and my partner’s job. No connection could cause financial damage to both me and my partner’s employer. We would appreciate some quick action to fix the problem and make the connection stable.

Thanks a lot

Jiri
BasilDV

Hi @Jiri,

We apologise that the issue recurs.

We've tested the line and was not able to detect any fault that may cause the issue, but will escalate this case to our Engineering team for further investigation.

They'll be in touch with you via SMS or phone call within 24 to 48 hours.

Regards,

BasilDV