Updating Credit Card or Direct Debit payment details securely online
TPG offers two payment methods: Credit Card and Direct Debit (bank account). From time to time, you may need to update your payment details, for example if you have a new credit card or if you change your bank account.
Updating Your Credit Card
1. Visit https://www.tpg.com.au/updatecc.
2. Scroll down to the PAYMENT DETAILS section then click the button to the left of Update/Enter Credit Card Details.
3. Enter your credit card details then click Update Details Now. The update is effective immediately and will be used for your next payment. We will also re-charge any payment attempt which failed prior to your credit card update.
Updating Your Direct Debit / Bank Account
1. Log into My Account at http://www.tpg.com.au/account
2. Click Update Contact & Payment Details
3. Click Update/Enter Direct Debit Details
4. Fill in your bank account details, and then click Update Details Now.
Are you changing Payment Method (from Credit Card to Direct Debit, or from Direct Debit to Credit Card)?
You can still add the account details of your your new payment method.
However, please contact Customer Service on 1300 993 011 so we can change your method of payment.
Would you like to pay using a different Credit Card for a limited period of time?
Sometimes you may want to use a different Credit Card for your TPG payments and then switch back to another Credit Card. Only 1 Credit Card can be stored on your TPG account at any time.
If you wish to make payment on a different card for a limited period of time: