TPG Community

Get online support

Upgrade 200 mb, but speed is not changed

SOLVED Go to solution
chuanr
Level 2

Hello,

I upgraded my NBN50 to super fast 200mb plan after I used 6 month trail. Today is the first day of new plan, I found the speed is slow. So I use TPG website speed test to test the speed, the download speed now is only 50MB.

The speed I test before in the trail period, it was 200mb.

Would you please check and slove my problem ASAP?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
chuanr
Level 2
Hello,
Thanks for your reply. I tested, the speed is 200mb now. Thank you for your help.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BasilDV

Hi @chuanr 

Welcome to the Community!

We've edited your post as it contains your account number.

Please avoid posting any account information on a public thread as it may compromise your account security.

We understand that your case has been raised with our Engineering for further investigation.

An assigned Engineer will be in touch with you via SMS or phone call within 24 to 48 hours as soon as an update becomes available.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

chuanr
Level 2
Ok, thanks for your reply.

I think you guys didn't upgrade my plan in your system or server. So the speed is back to 50mb automatically after my 6 months free trail end.
BasilDV

Hi @chuanr

Our Engineers tried to call you to no avail.

They've refreshed your connection remotely and it shows that the account is configured with the correct speed.

Are you able to test the connection speed again via WiFi and Wired for comparison?

Let us know how it goes.

BasilDV

chuanr
Level 2
Hello,
Thanks for your reply. I tested, the speed is 200mb now. Thank you for your help.
BasilDV

Glad that it is now resolved, @chuanr.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

Barber5
Level 2

Keep in mind that not all downloads will max out your connection. Some may be much slower, not because your internet is slow, but because the server you're downloading the file from is busy or slow. ... If not, it's probably time to contact your internet provider and see why you aren't getting the speeds you pay for.

mybpcreditcard