TPG Community

Get online support

Upload speeds NBN FTTN Plans

Stantheman
Level 2

Hi, What are your upload speeds for your NBN Plans?

7 REPLIES 7
BasilDV

Hi @Stantheman,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We no longer provide an indication of upload speeds as part of the product specification, however, I can advise you that the TPG plan NBN12 (Standard) is configured on the nbn12 Wholesale Plan tier with 1Mbps upload, NBN50 (Fast) is configured on the nbn50 Wholesale Plan tier with 20Mbps upload and our NBN100 (Super Fast) is configured on the nbn100 Wholesale Plan tier with 40Mbps upload.

Kind regards,

Subliminal
Level 2

@BasilDV wrote:

Hi @Stantheman,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We no longer provide an indication of upload speeds as part of the product specification, however, I can advise you that the TPG plan NBN12 (Standard) is configured on the nbn12 Wholesale Plan tier with 1Mbps upload, NBN50 (Fast) is configured on the nbn50 Wholesale Plan tier with 20Mbps upload and our NBN100 (Super Fast) is configured on the nbn100 Wholesale Plan tier with 40Mbps upload.

Kind regards,

It is quite stupid not to include this information. Upload speed is just as, (if not) more important than download speed. Especially with all the at home cloud services and devices, VPN and remote desktop services.

I went looking on your page for this infomration and it was no where to be found. Not in the plan FAQ or specifications.

It is an important detail that needs to be listed. Fix it please.

SiDawg
Level 2

Agreed! Rediculous to not include this as standard information. I pay money for cloud storage... I like to know how fast I can upload to that storage. To be honest I'd rather have slower download if it meant I could have a symmetrical connection... Know your customers!

Shane

Hi @SiDawg and @Subliminal

Although we always aim to provide the best possible customer service to all subscribers, we know that there's always a room for improvement and we take genuine interest to all customer feedback.

We will raise this to the relevant team.

Cheers!

492kw
Level 2

Well? Any upload speed information? is the above post still true? 1mb, 20mb and 40mb?

Rica_R

Hi @492kw

Yes, the above post is still accurate. 

Regards,

AndrewF
Level 2

Can you please confirm that this is still accurate? With the "new" plans coming out I am a bit concerned as we want to change over to you for our NBN but require 100/40 plan and not 100/20. No mention of the upload speed anywhere on the plan page or in the critical information summary. Do I need to submit a phone order to get 100/40 or is the 100mbps plan as-listed on the site already providing that?