TPG Community

Get online support

Very Urgent Moving Home (PSA Don't use the moving home online form - call TPG)

tristanw3
Level 2

Hi TPG,

I'm an existing TPG nbn customer who is moving home soon.

I was trying to be well prepared by providing TPG with notice to move my service to a new address well in advance.

Unfortunately for me, I made the mistake of using the moving home form / application on the TPG website.

The problem with this form, as many people have complained about, is that it doesn't give customers the option of providing a moving date for when we want our new service to start.

Instead, it immediately starts the transfer of the internet service cutting off our internet service at our current address before we have moved.

This is a big issue for me as I'm working from home. Could we please cancel the process of transferring my service immediately so that don't lose internet access and allow me to provide a moving date.

Also, your moving home form obviously needs to be fixed so that customers can provide a moving date, you would make your lives so much easier if you didn't have to field the thousands of moving home complaints you likely get from this broken online form.

If my internet is cut off through no fault of my own I will be seeking financial compensation, please have this fixed immediately.

Thanks,

Tristan

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you, @tristanw3 . Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community