TPG Community

Get online support

how long would it take to get ADSL2+ connected?

ericvan5073
Level 2

My order was accepted 14 days ago when the salespeople told me it would take 5-10 days to get it installed. But the installation status is still 'in progress'.

The salesperson can easily make a lie, but this seriously affects my work. 

6 REPLIES 6
BasilDV

Hi @ericvan5073 

Welcome to TPG Community!

The time frame for ADSL2+ service installation is within 10 to 20 working days. We checked the voice recording and the notes it appears to be discussed properly by our staff.

We were able to locate your account using your community details and it appears that there's an error with your ADSL2+ order.

We'd like to arrange a call from our Accounts team for further discussion of this case.

Please send me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

How to send a PM? Click here.

BasilDV

ericvan5073
Level 2

I've just PMed the number and preferred time to you. please contact.

btw. You mentioned there is an error in the order, but there is no contact until I posted here.

This is a problem !!!

BasilDV

Hi @ericvan5073 

Thank you for sending your contact details via PM.

We just received the error yesterday, in which our team may have listed you to be contacted today.

Our Accounts team has acknowledged the request and they'll be in touch for your convenience.

Regards,

BasilDV

ericvan5073
Level 2

Hi @BasilDV ,

Yes, two weeks later since I placed the order, I received a call on the day 18-Oct, was told there was an error on TPG side, which can not provide the service to my property. I was suggested to ask other internet provider and send email to cancel@tpg.com.au to cancel the order.

I did send email to cancel the order, and the cancellation department tried to charge me $280 early termination fee, most can be covered by my unused credit. But I disagreed because of that termination reason is on TPG side, not me. and got a relay says will escalate to a senior officer, and will contact me in 24 hours. That was on 24-Oct. TWO WEEK AGO!! no more communication received!!!

I'm so glad I can stay away from TPG, such terrible service!

Eric

Ahra_G

We truly apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you, @ericvan5073.

Based on the recent update on your account, one of our Cancellations representative is handling and assessing your case. 

An update should be provided as soon as it becomes available. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

BasilDV

Hi @ericvan5073,

I understand that your case manager has been in touch with you yesterday and came up with a reasonable resolution.

The refund is in progress and further updates will be given to you once available.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

BasilDV