TPG Community

Get online support

my NBN box only has two blue lights working and we have no internet

Stever
Level 2

My internet has failed again. This is the second replacement NBN box supplied by TPG.  I am now working from home and as the CEO of my company I have no inet access..

this must be fixed as a matter of urgency ...

please advise

7 REPLIES 7
BasilDV

Hi @Stever

For customers experiencing any issues with their NBN service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage on the NBN network.

We have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, customers can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : https://www.tpg.com.au/support/nbn-fttc/problems_connect_internet_nbn_fttc

In your case, our Engineers have lodged a fault with NBN Co and their attending technician replaced the DPU that resolved your service.

BasilDV

JT2
Level 2
Level 2
I have exactly the same problem.
Upon modem initialisation power remains blue, link and dsl flashes trying to establish connection then link remains blue while dsl remains off. Clicking sounds every now and then.
My connection has been down since 11th of June. Please send help. There's open ticket with this but it's in limbo. I don't believe a tech needs entry to the premises. Just fix/replace DPU if that's the culprit in this scenario.
Riezl

Hi @JT2, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help with your concern. To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

JT2
Level 2
Level 2
Done! Did you get my dm?
Riezl

Hi @JT2, we have made a follow up with our Engineering Team and we can see that they have booked an NBN technician to fix the issue. We have also advised the Case Engineer to assess a billing adjustment as soon as the issue is resolved. 

JT2
Level 2
Level 2
No billing adjustment made.
BasilDV

Hi @JT2

We can confirm that the billing adjustment has been applied.

An SMS notification was sent advising of its application before.

Have a good day!

BasilDV