13 number

SOLVED Go to solution
Dmitri
Level 2

Calling a 13 number from a Bank and keep getting busy tone. But I can get to it via mobiile. The 13 number for TPG itslef is working. What could be issue? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ahra_G

Hi @Dmitri

Calls to 13/1300 are usually charged at 30¢ per call however, it will still depend whether you are subscribed to plan or you need to top-up your prepaid balance.

Any chance you can send your Customer ID or username via private message so we can have a look at your account?

Regards,

Ahra_G

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Dmitri
Level 2

Tried another 13 number: same issue. Seems only 13 number I can call is TPG itself.

Ahra_G

Hi @Dmitri

Calls to 13/1300 are usually charged at 30¢ per call however, it will still depend whether you are subscribed to plan or you need to top-up your prepaid balance.

Any chance you can send your Customer ID or username via private message so we can have a look at your account?

Regards,

Ahra_G

Dmitri
Level 2

Thanks Ahra_G

My bad. Calls to 13 numbers not included in my bundle, that I knew, but completely forgot I needed prepaid, not billed at end of month.

Sorted out. Ta!

Ahra_G

Glad to know that it's all sorted, @Dmitri

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

To help manage your TPG services on the go, you may download our TPG Mobile App on this link: tpg.com.au/services/tpg-app

Cheers!