TPG Community

Get online support

Digital Voice Madnes

SOLVED Go to solution
ibanezxr
Level 2

Digital Voice is listed twice in my account, the 1st one is correct and states my VOIP number, the 2nd is incorrect and states a number which when called says, sorry the number is diconnected?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @ibanezxr

Thanks for your feedback. We understand that this is a public forum, which is why we advised you to send the details via PM.

We've deleted your previous post to avoid security breaches.

We can confirm that the other phone number was the old one. It was registered along with your previous NBN HFC plan before you changed to NBN FTTB plan.

It is the inactive number, so you may disregard it.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @ibanezxr 

Thanks for raising this with us.

Could you please send me a screenshot or send me the number that you are able to see in 'My Account'?.

Upon checking, there's another number on the account, which was an old one that is already inactive.

We'd like to confirm if that's the number that appears to in 'My Account'.

Send it via PM: How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV

ibanezxr
Level 2

tpg.png

ibanezxr
Level 2

btw it would be great if you guys had a ticketing system, perhaps zendesk ( https://www.zendesk.com/ ) its opensource and thus extremely secure (many eyes are viewing the code and also developing it) as any vulnerabilities are raised and addressed instantly!  this community board is great but the downside is the general greater public can see posts, and consequently i can't disclose sensitive information! Also in my routers system log, i had 27 pages of a information level log message of VOIP type saying "no account could be found for incomming call" ? after only a few days this is filling the syslog its a bit concerning, like a bug that could be addressed with a firmware update, the router is the Archer 1600v ( tpg supplied ).

kind regards & good luck with this,

Cameron James

BasilDV

Hi @ibanezxr

Thanks for your feedback. We understand that this is a public forum, which is why we advised you to send the details via PM.

We've deleted your previous post to avoid security breaches.

We can confirm that the other phone number was the old one. It was registered along with your previous NBN HFC plan before you changed to NBN FTTB plan.

It is the inactive number, so you may disregard it.

BasilDV