TPG Community

Get online support

Does the Home Phone Prepayment Outside Included Value reset each month?

SOLVED Go to solution
nekminnit
Level 3

Hi i received an email stating the Home Phone Prepayment Outside Included Value has dropped below $5 and was charged $15 to bring it back up. I would like to know if the $20 of home phone value resets every month or not? I never used more than $15 in any individual month according to my usage details. Also what exactly is 'included value'?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @nekminnit,

Welcome to TPG Community!

The Home Phone Pre-payment Outside Included Value (POIV) is used for any phone usage that is not included in your plan.

It will not reset every month, but it will automatically debit the account once the POIV value drops down below $10.

For example, for this billing cycle you still have $10 left, so for the next billing cycle it will still be the same. However, once the POIV dropped to $9 - $5 below, then the system will automatically debit the account with the needed amount to make the $20 requirement.

We tried to locate your account using your community details to check your phone usage. Please send us a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number for further checking.

How do I private message (PM) in the community?

BasilDV

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @nekminnit,

Welcome to TPG Community!

The Home Phone Pre-payment Outside Included Value (POIV) is used for any phone usage that is not included in your plan.

It will not reset every month, but it will automatically debit the account once the POIV value drops down below $10.

For example, for this billing cycle you still have $10 left, so for the next billing cycle it will still be the same. However, once the POIV dropped to $9 - $5 below, then the system will automatically debit the account with the needed amount to make the $20 requirement.

We tried to locate your account using your community details to check your phone usage. Please send us a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number for further checking.

How do I private message (PM) in the community?

BasilDV