TPG Community

Get online support

Fail to call oversea

peikwan1
Level 2

Hi can anyone tell me what is happening with the oversea phone line as I has been unable to call oversea with dial tone heard but then when into like a TV noise. I was able to call using non TPG service.   This is frustrating 

6 REPLIES 6
Rica_R

Welcome to TPG Community @peikwan1!

We're sorry to learn about the Home Phone Issue you have encountered. We've seen that the issue is already being handled by our Home Phone Engineers and closely monitoring the case.  

We’re terribly sorry for the experience, further updates will be provided as more information becomes available. 

Regards, 

Jhoey

peikwan1
Level 2
Hi there, it has been few days and it is still not working . This is very disappointing as it is the holiday season and we are unable to use the phone. Very very disappointed customer although we been a long term customer .
Shane

Hi @peikwan1,

We understand how much the home phone service mean to you specially this holiday season, our Engineering Team is working around the clock to rectify this issue and one of our Engineers tried to call you to provide faults case progress earlier today unfortunately no avail.

PM me your best contact number and preferred time; I'll have one of our Engineers call you again today.

In case you need a reference. How do I private message (PM) in the community

Cheers!

peikwan1
Level 2
Hi Shane, unfortunately the phone is still not working this afternoon as I was trying to make important call and yet not resolved. I am yet to hear from the engineer so again I am not sure how to express my disappointment of failure to deliver the service and take appropriate action.
Shane

Hi @peikwan1,

Thanks for the additional details. Can you PM me your best contact number? To make sure we're calling the correct mobile?

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @peikwan1,

I can see that you have been in contact with one of our Engineers and advised about the case progress of the escalated fault about your home phone service.

At the moment our Engineering Team is still awaiting feedback from the carrier and they'll contact you once we got an update.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!