TPG Community

Get online support

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Delay porting your home phone number to TPG (due to Telstra COVID-19 impact)

FURIOUS_USER
Level 2

I want to change my NBN service from TPG to another provider due your non existant support channels.

I dont care about delays with home phone porting, I Just need the internet to be switched over without delay.

To be abolutely clear I cant afford for the internet to be down for more than 1 day.

If I change supplier will any internet disruption be less than 1 day? 

BrianR
Level 2

If you have an order in progress for NBN Bundle, FTTB Home Bundle or ADSL2+ with Home Phone Bundle and the porting of your home phone number to TPG has not yet been completed:

• TPG can provide you a new home phone number, instead of waiting for your home phone number to be ported to TPG. Please note if you select this option, you may lose the ability to get your home phone number number back later.

Please explain how I can organise this?

daveoz
Level 2

Help needed!
I've submitted the details required to upgrade my TPG "ADSL2+ 50GB 20110711" plan to an NBN50 with home phone bundle, and keep getting a message with...
"Unfortunately there was an unexpected error when submitting your registration." and "When contacting TPG, please quote this error code: < ESmiley Tongueaymeth:cc_expired:2018-07-31ESmiley Tongueaymeth:cc_expired:2018-07-31 >",

...and I've been unable to contact anyone about this problem through the TPG chat system.
The current phone and internet network in my area will apparently be replaced by the NBN from April 10, and I'm concerned about not being able to get a TPG NBN plan before that date.

zhongchubo
Level 2
Does anyone explain that how to get a new home phone number from TPG?
H3g3m0n
Level 2

Is there any update on this? Are numbers being ported again?

Predaking
Level 2

Can TPG please provide an update to this?

Has Telstra resumed porting of landline numbers to new orders and orders in progress for NBN bundles for TPG customers?

BasilDV

Hi @Predaking

The covid19 issue from Telstra was already resolved.

All Telco cannot guarantee the success of porting for all numbers as this will still depend on the eligibility and validation of the losing CSP.

BasilDV

voormajohn0
Level 2

they ask me about my land line number and I had no idea what it was all about, now Iam told by the previous mob that I need the number transferd, so what am I to do now to have that done 

voormajohn0
Level 2

this is nothing to do with telephone porting, I did ring with my telephohe prothing to services, but have great problems understanding the people I talk to, it finished up her saying HELLO HELLO, meaning she could not hear me so I disconnnected the call, the sound over the phone is distorted and falls away at times

Riezl

Hi @voormajohn0, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can take a look at your account and help with your concern.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community