TPG Community

Get online support

International roaming not working

oobyman
Level 2
I'm in Italy at the moment and international roaming doesn't work. I've tried to manually connect to all available networks and none work. No phone calls, messages or Internet.
Anyone have any ideas?
6 REPLIES 6
Ahra_G

Hi @oobyman

Welcome to the Community! 

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties in using the roaming service in Italy. I used your Community Details to locate your TPG account and was able to find a match.

Were you able to check through "My Account" if your roaming service is active? Were you able to use the roaming in another country? 

I would recommend having a read on this Community article to see if it will resolve the issue: International roaming troubleshooting guide

If the given article does not fix it, I will raise your concern to our Mobile Technical Team for assistance. Since we cannot ring you over the phone, I will have them to contact you via email. Should you have another preferred email aside from the one we have on record, please send it through private message

Kindly let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Ahra_G

Ahra_G

Hi @oobyman

We have raised your concern to our Network Engineers and they have performed a reset on the network. Please do a manual reset or power cycle your phone.

If roaming still does not work, kindly do the following:

• Do another manual selection.
  • Try with different handset and check

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ahra_G

oobyman
Level 2

Thanks Ahra_G,

None of those suggestions worked.  Now it doesn't connect to any network

Riezl

We have already made a follow up with our Mobile Escalations Team and further updates will be provided as soon as they become available, @oobyman.

Ahra_G

I have informed our Mobile Network team of the outcome of the suggested troubleshooting, @oobyman

We will provide further updates where possible. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Ahra_G

Hi

Apologies for the late contact, @oobyman.

What is the status of your roaming service now? Are you still not able to connect?