TPG Community

Get online support

No Outgoing Calls

SOLVED Go to solution
Div
Level 2
Level 2
Hi
We are being charged $10 monthly for Oz talk addition to my NBN charges. But we can not make any outgoing calls from home phone. Incoming calls has no issue.

I called TPG support number and requested call back due to so called high volume of call.
We got call back but couldn't hear anyone talking. Then blank Voice mail of 1 minutes 20 seconds was left on my mobile. I would assume callers microphone had some issue.
Could I please ask to fix the issue and credit the money back as it didn't work for outgoing calls?

Thanks
Div
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Angeli

Hi Div, 

Your phone service issue has been fixed. Kindly confirm if you are now able to call out. 

Thanks, 

Angeli

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Angeli

Hi Div,

Welcome to TPG Community!

I've managed to pull up your account using your community details. I can confirm that your phone service is active; thus, you must be able to make an outgoing call. Do you hear an operator voice prompt when you make an outgoing call? Have you tried to do a test call by calling a landline and a mobile number?

Regards,

Angeli

Div
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Angeli,

I found out the outgoing calls are not working when I tried to call the landline and mobile numbers, and that is the reason of me reaching out to TPG support.

I get the busy tone when I dial any australian number. We are unable to make any calls after July 2021 even after TPG charge us $10 every month via direct debit.

We are on OZ talk add on and it shows active on my account but still unable to sue our phone since last July.

Could you please get this fixed and credit me the money for the time the phone remained unusable?

Thanks,

Div

BasilDV

Hi @Div

We'll raise this further with our Accounts team and provide you with the updates once available.

BasilDV

Div
Level 2
Level 2

Appreciated BasilDV, Thanks

Ninit
Level 2

Hi Div, I am having the same problem. I added on a Big Talk add on and all outgoing calls stopped working. My automatic bank payments also stopped so my account got suspended and I had no idea. I paid it, they said it would be re-activated but it still hasn't.  I have called every week now for 3 weeks and have been told that my request has been put through to re-activate the outgoing calls and will work within 48 hours. So far this has not happened! I am again waiting on TPG to fix this. I suspect every time an add on is changed it breaks something else because I have had nothing but problems since I added an add-on. Very frustrated

BasilDV

Hi @Div

Please check if you are able to use the outgoing calls.

Let us know if you receive an error or if it's still not working.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @Ninit

We've responded to your previous post.

Further updates will be provided by your case manager once available.

BasilDV

Div
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Ninit,

You may be right but in my case I didn't change any add on and TPG regularly change money from my bank account, then also since last July we cannot make any outgoing calls. I was advised to try the outgoing calls but still the issue is same.

Thanks,

Div

Div
Level 2
Level 2

Hi @BasilDV ,

Still we cannot make any outgoing calls, all we get back is busy tone when we dial any number. it this a technical or billing issue? Any time frame when this could be fixed?

Thanks.

Div