TPG Community

Get online support

Please fix the issue with the landline. There seems to be an issue.

Jcicc
Level 2

There’s a dail tone but Landline not working. Cannot receive calls or dail out. I cannot even contact TPG for technical help by calling 1300 997271 and 131423. Please let everyone what is going on by adding a response on your website or send a bulk email to your clients. That is called good service. 

5 REPLIES 5
eiq
Level 2
Level 2

Me too. I am having same issues. I cannot call out or receive calls but internet connection is working.

TPG customer support line is also DEAD!

I am also going to request for refund of service not rendered.

Will

Hi @Jcicc and @eiq

Thanks for raising this with us! We already responded to your older post with this same concern, explaining that there was an outage that started yesterday at 6:42PM AEST and ended at approximately 10:31 PM AEST (same day, April 9).

Regards,

Fiery
Level 4

If TPG do nnot pull their fingers out and fix the VOIP issue, I will contact the Telecommunications Ombudsman and get them to sort it out, I'm paying for a service that isn't working!!

Riezl

We're sorry to know that you're having issues with the VoIP service and we apologise for the trouble this is causing you, @Fiery.

We know how inconvenient to pay for a service that you are not getting as we are customers as well.

We have escalated this to our Complaints Resolution Team and a case manager will contact you via email or a phone call to discuss the progression of the case.

We'll also monitor this and keep you posted for updates where possible.

Let us know via PM should you have a preferred contact number and email address. Thank you.

Riezl

Hi @Fiery, we can see that our Complaints Resolution Team has been in touch today and was able to confirm that the VoIP service is now working.

The team is still monitoring your case and you may receive further updates via email.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you.