TPG Community

Get online support

TPG NBN Broadband SL Bundle

SOLVED Go to solution
JohnHolley
Level 2

As I dont need a home based phone  , am I penalised if I only use the NBN Internet part?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Luna
Level 5

Hi @JohnHolley, no you're definitely not penalised if you only want to use the internet part of your Internet and Home Phone bundle.

Although it is a bundled internet and phone service, you can choose not to plug in a handset. I suggest choosing an NBN plan with Pay As You Go calls. At least you have the option to use the home phone if you ever need it.

What plan are you thinking?

Edit: just noticed you said you are thinking about the NBN SL Bundle which does have PAYG calls, good choice! Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
tonystork
Level 5

I asked the same question before I sign up with TPG and I found out that they don't offer 'Internet' only plan for NBN. So even though you don't use the home phone, it's stil part of the plan. ( Any NBN Plan ) Smiley Very Happy

Luna
Level 5

Hi @JohnHolley, no you're definitely not penalised if you only want to use the internet part of your Internet and Home Phone bundle.

Although it is a bundled internet and phone service, you can choose not to plug in a handset. I suggest choosing an NBN plan with Pay As You Go calls. At least you have the option to use the home phone if you ever need it.

What plan are you thinking?

Edit: just noticed you said you are thinking about the NBN SL Bundle which does have PAYG calls, good choice! Smiley Happy