TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to connect phone

Highlighted
Level 1b

Hi,

My service was moved to my new house at the beginning of Feb which I was told would move both my internet connection and my landline number. I am now requiring to set up a phone line to be able to work from home and once plugged in found the phone didn't work. Upon checking my click test account I found that the service address for my home phone is still my old address kohi click test. A service that SHOULD have been moved a month ago. I have DM'd on both Facebook and Twitter and no response over 8 hours later and spent 2 hours on hold to not get through to anyone. This is a service I had expected to be moved and active a month ago and was never completed and now because of the incompetence of your moving from home team I know have to click speed test wait longer to be able to work from home and potentially lose income because of this. This issue should be expedited so that I get my phone connection active within 24hours and compensation should be issued for your screw up of moving my full service.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you 

kind regards