TPG Community

Get online support

Firmware upgrade for Archer VR1600v v1

SOLVED Go to solution
jeffreyjbourne
Level 2

I have just transferred over from iinet, keeping my original Archer VR1600v modem/router for use with my NBN connection.

I understand that TPG can push an updated firmware upgrade to the modem.

I'd like to request that please.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

Hi @jeffreyjbourne, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account. Please also include the screenshot/details of your current modem's firmware.

To send  a PM , please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

View solution in original post

Riezl

Hi @jeffreyjbourne, thanks for sending the details via PM. Please be advised that your modem has the latest firmware. Let us know should you need further assistance. Thank you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Riezl

Hi @jeffreyjbourne, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account. Please also include the screenshot/details of your current modem's firmware.

To send  a PM , please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Riezl

Hi @jeffreyjbourne, thanks for sending the details via PM. Please be advised that your modem has the latest firmware. Let us know should you need further assistance. Thank you.