TPG Community

Get online support

HG659 firmware upgrade

SOLVED Go to solution
Shane

Hi @aussiedropbear

Welcome to the community!

We are able to locate your account using your community details and requested a firmware upgrade for your modem/router. Updates will be provided within 24hrs.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @aussiedropbear,

Good day! Please be advised that your modem/router's firmware has been updated. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

Phoenix
Level 2
Hi can I have the latest update
Product type:
HG659
Device ID:
00E0FC-J3N8W18802937343
Hardware version:
VER.B
Software version:
V100R001C297B011
BasilDV

Hi @Phoenix,

Welcome to TPG Community!

Please shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number for us to forward your firmware update request.

How to send a PM? Click here.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Way2dumb
Level 2

so you can remotelly upgrade our modems but you wait for us to request it?

Why wouldn't you just post a link to it?

apellington
Level 2

Please can you upgrade router V100R001C216B111

user name apellington

Thanks Alan

Shane

Hi @apellington,

Thanks for reaching out. We're able to locate your account using your community details and requested a firmware upgrade for your modem/router.

Updates will be provided on this thread within 24-48hrs.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

Beyon
Level 2

Hi,

I'll like to request an upgrade of my HG659 router firmware. I suppose you've my account details from my community profile. Please let me know if you need further information from me. BTW, I suppose the firmware update will be conducted automatically and I have no need to turn off or restart the router. Please let me know if this is not the case. Thanks in advance for the help.

Beyon

Riezl

Hi @Beyon,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details. We have already requested a firmware update and we will let you know once it is completed.

The firmware upgrade will be done remotely and there's no need for you to restart the modem for the changes to take effect.

Riezl

Hi @Beyon, the firmware has been upgraded. Let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you.