TPG Community

Get online support

How to Set Up Your Home Wireless Broadband Modem and 5G Home Broadband Modem

FTS
Level 2
Level 2

You might want to tell people who you are convincing to try out the 5G modems that the Sagemcom 5866 5G Modem only has 3 lan ports.

I have my house wired and use all 6 lan ports on my NBN modem.
I didn't know until I opend the box.

Seems a waste of freight to and fro, if he told me on the phone I would have saved everyone the effort.

Shane

Hi @FTS

We provide the Sagemcom 5866 5G for our Home Wireless and 5G home broadband, if the modem/router does not suit your daily need we can check if the NBN service is availalbe in the area so we can provide a different brand and model of modem/router. 

Send us a PM with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How to send a PM? - https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093.

Regards,

basera62
Level 2
I already have an existing acct but when we got the 5G homebroadband max they gave me this new account. And now on the new modem sagecom fast 5866t u sent it has all green light but no internet connection so on my account online it says service not activated on volume usage.
BasilDV

Welcome to the Community @basera62.

We'd like to look into your account for better understanding of the situation and see what we can do to make the service work.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you further.

BasilDV