TPG Community

Get online support

How to Set Up Your Home Wireless Broadband Modem and 5G Home Broadband Modem

FTS
Level 2
Level 2

You might want to tell people who you are convincing to try out the 5G modems that the Sagemcom 5866 5G Modem only has 3 lan ports.

I have my house wired and use all 6 lan ports on my NBN modem.
I didn't know until I opend the box.

Seems a waste of freight to and fro, if he told me on the phone I would have saved everyone the effort.

Shane

Hi @FTS

We provide the Sagemcom 5866 5G for our Home Wireless and 5G home broadband, if the modem/router does not suit your daily need we can check if the NBN service is availalbe in the area so we can provide a different brand and model of modem/router. 

Send us a PM with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How to send a PM? - https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093.

Regards,

basera62
Level 2
I already have an existing acct but when we got the 5G homebroadband max they gave me this new account. And now on the new modem sagecom fast 5866t u sent it has all green light but no internet connection so on my account online it says service not activated on volume usage.
BasilDV

Welcome to the Community @basera62.

We'd like to look into your account for better understanding of the situation and see what we can do to make the service work.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you further.

BasilDV

adrianp67
Level 2

Hi TPG,

I switched from NBN to your 5G broadband plan and received my Sagemcom 5866T modem about a week ago.

The new modem is working well however the home page 192.168.1.1 no longer shows links to Ethernet, WiFi 2.4Ghz or WiFi 5Ghz settings. I also can't check what devises are connected to my modem.

I've read similar issues from other members in this thread going back to February. Is there currently any resolution to this? What can I do to get those links back?

Cheers,

adrianp67

Angeli

Hi @adrianp67

We'll have our tech team to contact you for assistance on this matter. Kindly send us a private message with your TPG customer ID/username, preferred callback number and time. 

Thanks,

Angeli