TPG Community

Get online support

Internet disconnects

special4431
Level 2

Been with TPG for a while now, been having problems with internet almost all the time, surprised im still with them, but now that I got NBN internet is very fast until recently when my Internet started disapearing from my internet list on my laptop, the devices connected to a LAN cable would still be working fine and the modem lights are on like usual, working. My internet just stops randomly and then I wouldnt be able to connect back to it until i restart my modem, sometimes being that my internet just completely disappears from the list of wifi's.

2 REPLIES 2
SteveK
Level 5

Yes, just reboot your modem every couple of days and you will be fine...

Will fix the local wifi issues you are having with your devices.

Shane

Hi @special4431,

Thanks for raising this to us. We tried to use your community details to pull up the account unfortunately it shows no matching records found, to better understand the situation feel free to send us a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

For reference: 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Been with TPG for a while now, been having problems with internet almost all the time, surprised im still with them, but now that I got NBN internet is very fast until recently when my Internet started disapearing from my internet list on my laptop, the devices connected to a LAN cable would still be working fine and the modem lights are on like usual, working. My internet just stops randomly and then I wouldnt be able to connect back to it until i restart my modem, sometimes being that my internet just completely disappears from the list of wifi's.