TPG Community

Get online support

Latest firmware for Archer VR1600v v1

SOLVED Go to solution
Ahra_G

Hi @jbrommeyer,

Please log in to your modem's interface. Once done, check for the following information below and send it through private message. You can also include your TPG customer ID or username. 

Product type: 

Device ID: 

Hardware version: 

Software version: 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

limwenchiat89
Level 2

Hi @Ahra_G 

Currecntly im facing frequent dropout of my nbn. Can you please help me check whether the firmware is the latest version and help to update it if it is not?

TPG customer ID: XXXXXXX

Product type: NBN FTTN 50

Device ID: MAC 00:31:92:1D:41:6D

Hardware version: Archer VR1600v v2 00000000

Software version: 0.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 200810 Rel.53181n

Thanks! 

Wen

Ahra_G

Hi @limwenchiat89

A request to update your modem's firmware version has been sent. Please allow 24-72hrs for the update to be completed. 

Note: We have removed the CID posted for your privacy and security of the account. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

kcjl519
Level 2

Please help me with upgrading my firmware as well.

Thank you

Aubrey

Hi @kcjl519

Could you confirm the current firmware version of your modem and send your customer ID or username via private message?

Cheers! 

GhostTubelight
Level 2

Hi @Aubrey  I've send you private message, please upgrade my device thanks.

Tired to call the NBN technical team however the phone just cut out

Level 2

Hello

How can I send a private messgae to get the latest frimware update for VR1600v1 modem.  Cannot see how this is done from support thread.

Regards

Aubrey

Welcome to TPG Community @6490831!

Check this link on how you can send a private message and send us the following details:

Customer ID/Username: 

Hardware version: 
Current software version:  

Thanks! 

te
Level 2
Level 2

Hi @Aubrey 

I would also like to ensure that my Archer VR1600v router is on the latest firmware.

I tried to send you a private message to share with you my account details, however I was not able to do so, is there a new way to sending private msgs?

Thanks

Aubrey

Welcome to TPG Community @te!

We've set a requirement where a new member must reach Level 2 to be able to send a PM. To reach this level, you just need to post or comment on a thread.

Having that said, you can now send us a private message with the following details so we can check your equipment's firmware. 

Customer ID or Username:

Hardware version:

Current firmware version:

Thanks!