TPG Community

Get online support

VR1600v firmware upgrade

SOLVED Go to solution
Shane

Hi @albert1184,

Welcome to the community!

I was able to locate your account using your community details and requested to a firmware upgrade for your modem/router. Updates will be provided tomorrow.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @albert1184,

Please be advised that your modem/router's firmware has been updated. Tell me should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

albert1184
Level 2
That is awesome! Thanks heaps
albert1184
Level 2
Hi Shane, i have been having problem in getting 5 ghz wifi enabled ever since my firmware upgraded. It shows the 5ghz on in the admin page but the ssid is nowhere to be found. Could you check for me?

Firmware Version:
1.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 180828 Rel.35294n
Hardware Version:
Archer VR1600v v1 00000000
Shane

Hi @albert1184,

I requested a firmware upgrade for your modem/router. I'll be giving you the update tomorrow once it is updated.

Tell me should you require further assistance.

Regards,

Shane

Hi @albert1184,

Your modem/router has the latest firmware. A factory reset has been done. Please try to check if you're Wireless connection is still having the same problem.

You can also also visit this link. Easy Steps to Improve Wi-Fi Connection In Your Home

Tell me how it will go.

Cheers!

Tezoo76
Level 2

Hi Shane,

Can I please request a firmware update on my TP-Link Archer VR1600v router too? I have received it a couple of days ago but it doesn't haver the last firmware installed.

Also, would you please mind confirming that it is not possible to share a USB printer on the whole LAN just plugging it in the USB port in the back of the router? I need to buy one, I don't want to spend a fortune but I want to buy something that I can share among a few computers and devices.

Thank you very much for your assistance!

Shane

Hi @Tezoo76,

Welcome to the community!

I was able to locate your account using your community details and requested for a firmware upgrade. Updates will be provided tomorrow.

For USB sharing feature of TP-Link VR1600v you can visit this link for reference.

Tell me should you require further assistance.

Regards,

Shane

Hi @Tezoo76,

Please be advised that your modem/router's firmware has been upgraded.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

dipalo
Level 2

Hi

Please ugrade the firmware on my router. The current version is;

Firmware Version: 0.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 171228 Rel.64067n

Hardware Version: Archer VR1600v v1 00000000

I hope this will fix the wifi diconnects and performance issues I'm experiencing.

Best regards