TPG Community

Get online support

VR1600v firmware upgrade

SOLVED Go to solution
Shane

Hi @dipalo,

Welcome to the community!

I was able to locate your account using your community details and requested a firmware upgrade for your modem/router.

Further updates will be provided on Monday. Tell me should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

BasilDV

Hi @dipalo,

Good news! We were informed that the firmware of your modem/router has been updated.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

dipalo
Level 2

Thank you @Shane and @BasilDV

branko54
Level 2

Hi,

I tried to update the firmware on the modem but there are no files available for the vr1600v from the tp-link website. Would you be able to update my modem firmware to the latest version also?

Thank you

Shane

Hi @branko54,

I was able to locate your account using your community details. I will request a firmware upgrade for your modem/router and updates will be provided tomorrow.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

themvpeter
Level 2

Hi

Why is it that you have to do this yourself (pretty good customer service), but for us who are comfortable with doing firmware updates - shouldnt there be a download we can access to do this.

In anycase - i also require a firmware update - can you send it to my modem. 

Shane

Hi @themvpeter,

Our supplied NBN modem/router's is optimised the setup to complement our specifically configured modem/router it includes encrypted firmwares for security purposes.

I was able to locate your account using your community details and request a firmware upgrade for your modem.

Further updates will be provided tomorrow.

Cheers!

Erika

Hi @branko54, we've checked your modem and can confirm that it has the latest firmware. 

Hi @themvpeter, your modem's firmware has now been updated. 

Regards, 

hzhz1992219
Level 2

Please upgrade my firmware aswell. Thanks

Device Information
Firmware Version: 0.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 171228 Rel.64067n
Hardware Version: Archer VR1600v v1 00000000

BasilDV

Hi @hzhz1992219,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account and the request to update the firmware of your modem/router has been requested. Further updates will be given once available.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

BasilDV