TPG Community

Get online support

VR1600v firmware upgrade

SOLVED Go to solution
albert1184
Level 2
Hi there,

Last time i requested to upgrade my firmware but i have been having problem with 5 ghz connection since. My firmware is 1.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 180828 Rel.35294n

Hardware is
Archer VR1600v v1 00000000

Could you please check if i have the latest firmware? If yes, please leave it as it is but if you have a newer one, please do upgrade mine

Thanks!
Ahra_G

Thanks for reaching out to us again, albert1184

I can confirm that your modem already has the latest firmware version. I recommend having a read on this article to try and solve the issue on your Wi-FI:

Wireless Channel on your modem - what is it and why should I change it? 

Let us know should you require further assistance. 

Cheers! 

Felixrising
Level 2

Could you upgrade mine too please.

Firmware Version: 0.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 170630 Rel.49402n
Hardware Version: Archer VR1600v v1 00000000

Riezl

Hi @Felixrising,

Welcome to TPG Community!

Please PM us your customer ID, username and service address as we are unable to locate the account using your community details.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community - TPG Community

Felixrising
Level 2
Inboxed.
Riezl

Hi @Felixrising, please be advised that we are unable to upgrade the firmware for this modem as it is now being used for ADSL service.

The upgrade is only available for NBN services.

Felixrising
Level 2
EDIT double post.
Felixrising
Level 2
OK. Yes, I moved and had to downgrade to an ADSL service. Is it possible to obtain a copy of the latest firmware that I can apply myself? I'd like to ensure I have the most secure and stable firmware for my modem.

I'll disable the CWMP remote management and data collection features for now.
Riezl

Hi @Felixrising, this is not possible. May we know how you're going to disable CWMP remote management?

iansurya15
Level 2

Hi,

How can i install the latest firmware for my modem please? I'm on TPG fttb.

Firmware Version:1.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 180306 Rel.63433n 

Hardware Version:Archer VR1600v v1 00000000

Cheers

Ian