TPG Community

Get online support

VR1600v firmware upgrade

SOLVED Go to solution
Riezl

Hi @mrk,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have already sent a request to upgrade your modem's firmware and we'll be in touch as soon as an update becomes available. Thank you.

timc
Level 2

Hi Team, Can you please push out the latest firmware to my TP-Link Archer VR1600v?

xxxxxx

Cheers!

Riezl

Hi @timc, we have already sent a request and will revert to you once a feedback becomes available. Thank you.

mattiaemonica
Level 2

Hi there,

I'm experiencing pretty bad connection with my internet wich is constantly disconnecting and reconnecting

and sometimes with the wireless that dosent seem to work great either 

Maybe the firmware need to be updated?

Riezl

Hi @mattiaemonica,

We have located the account using your community details.

We have checked the status of your connection and we can see an indication that it is dropping out.

We are suspecting a possible line fault causing the issue and we have escalated this to our Engineering Team for further investigation.

One of our case engineers will contact you before 12PM WA time today to discuss the progression of the case.

If there's a need to update the firmware or send a technician, you will be advised.

Should you have a preferred contact number and time, please send it via PM. Thank you.

Riezl

Hi @timc, the firmware has been upgraded. Let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you.

Riezl

Hi @mattiaemonica, we can see that our Engineering Team has been in touch and the issue has been lodged to NBN Co.

As per checking, an NBN technician has been booked for Friday, 26 April 2019, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM. The team is closely monitoring this and the case engineer will contact you as soon as a new update becomes available.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to message us. Thank you.

Riezl

Hi @mrk, we are unable to detect your modem, thus we are unable to upgrade its firmware.

Are you able to PM us the make and modem, including the serial number of the modem you're using?

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community - TPG Community

akchiang
Level 2

Hello, 

Can i request an update of my modem's firmware? Thank you!

Regards,

Alan

BasilDV

Hi @akchiang,

May we know what is the current firmware version of your modem?

If your modem has a software version 0.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 180828 Rel.56416n, then it means that it is updated.

Kind regards,

BasilDV