Will

Hi @cmotalla,

Your modem's firmware has been updated.

Let me know if you have other concerns.

Cheers!

scoxau
Level 3

Hello,

I'm on TPG FTTB and have been having some wifi and vDSL disconnection problems. My firmware is:

Hardware Version:Archer VR1600v v1 00000000

Firmware Version:1.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 180306 Rel.63433n 

Can this be upgraded?

Thanks

BasilDV

Hi @scoxau,

Welcome to TPG Community!

Your request is already in progress and will provide you with the update once the firmware has been updated.

While waiting, you may try to perform a hard reset with your modem and wait for a few minutes as it will automatically reconfigure itself. If issue still persists, let's wait for the firmware to be updated and continue with the troubleshooting.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

scoxau
Level 3

Hi @BasilDV 

I've tried resetting via a pin in the hole at the back of modem which didn't help, this is a "hard reset" right?

BasilDV

Hi @scoxau,

That's correct. I've checked the connection and it seems that the connection of the modem is stable for almost 2 days now.

When did you experience the issue with the dropouts? When did you reset the modem? Are you using a WiFi connection or a Wired connection?

Sorry for the multiple question as we need to analyze the issue that you are experiencing.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

scoxau
Level 3

Hi @BasilDV 

I have 2 issues:

1. vDSL dropouts, around 15 per day starting on the 13th (affects both wired and wireless obviously)

2. Wifi issues, multiple devices (iPad, Kindle, Windows PC) which stay connected to the network but cannot send/receive any data. Have to disconnect then reconnect to be able to use network.

I did the hard reset yesterday afternoon.

BasilDV

Hi @scoxau,

Since it is showing a stable connection as of the moment, let's wait for the firmware to be updated then will check your service further.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

scoxau
Level 3

No worries @BasilDV . How long does the FW upgrade usually take to go through?

n00b
Level 2

Hello,

Could you upgrade my modem/router too?

Firmware version: 1.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 180828 Rel.35294n

Hardware version: Archer VR1600v v1 00000000

BasilDV

Hi @scoxau,

The firmware of your modem is now upgraded.

Observe your connection and get back to us if issue still persist.

Kind regards,

BasilDV