TPG Community

Get online support

VR1600v firmware upgrade

SOLVED Go to solution
TALeong
Level 2

Hi,

Please upgrade my firmware to the latest available too.

I think it is a good idea to have a remote push firmware update. Either this or include a function in the administration portal of the unit to 'Check for latest firmware' then allow it to pull the latest firmware from your server. 

Ahra_G

Hi TALeong

Welcome to the Community! 

Thanks for reaching out. I have forwarded the request to our Technical Team to have the firmware upgraded. 

We'll be in touch as soon as we hear from their team. 

Thanks! 

Magnu
Level 2

Hi there

Can you let me know if I need new firmware for my modem as well please? I have recently been signed on to NBN & recieved this modem in the mail as well. I've been having some disconnection issues on a daily basis.

Also, is there any way I can use this modem to connect to my Logitech Harmony Hub?

BasilDV

Hi @Magnu,

We've checked your modem and verified that it has the latest firmware.

I've run some remote test and was not able to detect any fault on the NBN network. We'd like to look into it further to understand the situation.

I will arrange a call from our tech team to address your service disconnection concern. Please shoot me a private message with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

I did review the Logitech Harmony Hub and it seems that it doesn't need to be connected to a modem. This device can be used for your mobile phone or computer to work as a remote. This hub provides a different WiFi connection to your devices as well.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Ahra_G

Good day, TALeong

Our Technical team has confirmed that your modem already has the latest firmware. 

Please let us know if we can assist further. 

Cheers! 

edmundchow
Level 2

Hi TPG,

Could you please also upgrade my Archer VR1600v firmware as well?

Many thanks.

Warm Regards,

Chun

Riezl

Hi @edmundchow,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have requested for a firmware upgrade and we will advise you as soon as we receive an update.

Riezl

Hi @edmundchow, your modem's firmware has been upgraded.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you.

edmundchow
Level 2

Great and many thanks, Riezl. : )

Shane

You're welcome @edmundchow! In case you will have queries in the future do not hesitate to create a thread here in our community.