ARRIS NBN

jazzabec1986
Level 2

I dont know what to do any more. Tried to contact you guys multiples ways but struggle to get any response.

Installation for arris box nbn was booked in for friday between 1pm and 5pm but no one showed up. We had to take half day off work for this.

We are still waiting on this installation or the arris box? I just want to know when its coming so we can actually use the internet at home finally.

Urgent response please.

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @jazzabec1986 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and reviewed the NBN order.

Our sincerest apologise for the delay as there's a report from NBN Co that your address is incorrect, which is why the NBN technician did not attend the job.

We'll raise this with our NBN service delivery team and a case manager will be in touch with you today for further discussion.

BasilDV

jazzabec1986
Level 2

please be advise, I wont have access to a phone today but can be still contacted by my email

BasilDV

Hi @jazzabec1986

We understand that you've been in contact with our NBN service delivery team and the case has been raised with NBN Co.

Further updates will be given by your case manager as soon as it becomes available.

BasilDV