Complaint

Highlighted
Level 1
I would like to make a formal complaint.

I am so sick of the horrible customer service provided to me. I have been a customer of TPG for the last two years and this is how they treat me now after TPG made a mistake.

I sent a request online that we were moving house and that we need NBN installed. I then called to tel TPG that the move is happening from 11th September 2020 and from that date to disconnect internet at current address and connect at the new address. I was told it is fine and that the request will be actiones on 11/09/20.

Then a couple of days later I receive an email saying that the installation at the new address will be completed in 2 working days. I call back again and after 30 minutes the operator says that a case manager will call me back. No call back at all and two hours later our internet is completely disconnected and an email and text sent that installation is completed at the new house.

I call back again and after 2 hours and many many transfers (every single operator I spoke to said they had to transfer me to another and another and another area) absolutey no one wanted to help. They kept saying that now that the installation at the new house is completed the internet at the current address cannot be turned on again.

So now we are without internet for 3 weeks with both me and my husband working from home and needing internet. All the operators were so unhelpful even though it is TPG’s fault and they wrongly disconnected our internet and connected it to the new address at the wrong time.

I finally speak to an operator in the cancellation area and she offers me to re-connect the internet at our current address at OUR own expense and additional connection fees. Absolutely unbelievable!

So she tells me to send an email to cancel the NBN at the new address and ask for a refund of $320 and that someone will come back to me within 48 hours. Well, guess what, nothing is resolved 48 hours later.

So TPG makes a mistake, doesn’t care and doesn’t want to help and on top of that wants to charge us!

Horrible horrible customer service and treatment of long time customers!
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this issue has caused you, @zoransonja. We have located the account using your community details and we have escalated your concern to our Complaints Resolution Team.

You will be contacted by a Complaints Resolution Case Manager through Email or phone call within 24 hours to further discuss the matter.

Should you have a preferred contact number/email address, please send it via PM.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community