TPG Community

Get online support

How long till nbn service activation

josephshields
Level 2

I've had my modem plugged in for nearly 2 days now and I'm still waiting for someone to activate it so I can use my internet.

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @josephshields

Welcome to the Community! 

I've located your account using your community details and ran a quick test on our end. It appears that your modem is up and running and should have an internet access. 

If you still don't have an internet connection, you may refer to this article on how to set up your equipment:

NBN Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (NBN HFC) Setup Guide

Should you still require additional assistance, feel free to let us know so we can have our Technical Team to assist you. 

Thanks! 

Level 2

@Ahra_G wrote:

Hi @josephshields

Welcome to the Community! 

I've located your account using your community details and ran a quick test on our end. It appears that your modem is up and running and should have an internet access. 

If you still don't have an internet connection, you may refer to this article on how to set up your equipment:

NBN Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (NBN HFC) Setup Guide

Should you still require additional assistance, feel free to let us know so we can have our Technical Team to assist you. 

Thanks! 

I am having the same problem - everything is connected but no internet. Can you please let me know what the issue is? my customer number is 4975541

RajenS

Hi @4975541 

Welcome to TPG Community! 

Received your PM, I can see  your ADSL is still online for last 4 days, 

can you PM your new adress, please 

kind regards