TPG Community

Get online support

I haven't received service for more than 4 weeks(TPG NBN serial number mismatch)

Shane

Hi @andresalbornoz,

At the moment our NBN Provisioning Team is still awaiting updates from NBN Co. we will have the assigned Provisioning Case Manager handling this case for the latest update.

Regards,

So how did the chase go? Did you contact them again? What did NBN say? Is there any timeframe? Are they sending a technician? Dont they just need to change the nbn box details? Why is taking so long?
andresalbornoz
Level 3
Instead of waiting which has been more than 7 weeks now. Could you contact them instead and ask for answers to the questions I have?
Shane

Our NBN Provisioning Team is directly making follow up to NBN Co. Time to time for the updates, however we have not yet received any feedback from them.

andresalbornoz
Level 3
When was the last time you asked for an update?
Ahra_G

Hi @andresalbornoz

A Case Manager has tried contacting you to no avail. 

May we know the best time to reach you? 

andresalbornoz
Level 3

I was contacted and told that the issue was solved but when I got home I tried connecting and still without internet. I also checked the NBN lights and they are still with only the power and optical ports on. I was told to call 131423 if I had problems and after waiting half an hour I was told my account is not active and they forward me with other team to activate my account... being wating for more than 20 minutes.
It's very frustrating because when I call I have to explain all the issues again. Why cant I just get a call from somebody that knows my case and can help me to fix the problem (if it's even fixed)

Ahra_G

Hi @andresalbornoz

I've managed to ran a remote test and have detected the connection from your modem. It also indicated that internet connection is also working. 

Let us know should you still require assistance. 

Regards, 

Ahra_G

andresalbornoz
Level 3
Yes, just finished my call after more than 2 hours and talking with 4 different people and explaining my case over and over the issue was solved. So it took you more than 8 weeks to get me connected but I will get a compensation for the time without service. So of anybody has this problem you may have to wait two months and ask for a temporary sim with mobile internet and compensation