Installation date

SOLVED Go to solution
Pat_kit
Level 2
Hi was just enquiring about my nbn installation date when is my new order be put thru for my nbn installation in my premise signed up on the 25th November and had a appointment date on the 3rd December but has been cancelled due to wrong unit number for my premise just wondering when will a new appointment date be issued
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @Pat_kit

The schedule for the NBN installation has been sent via Email.

For further queries, you may respond to the email or contact us here and we'll be sure to get this coordinated for you.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
BasilDV

Hi @Pat_kit 

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you were able to speak with our Provisioning team.

Your address was further checked by NBN Co and it appears that there was no active line before in your address. Your location was tagged as Service class 11 and an NBN technician will be connecting your premises to the nearest node in your area.

Our Provisioning team is still waiting for the update from NBN Co for in regards to the NBN technician appointment and an Email notification will be given as soon as it becomes available.

In the meantime, if you have any further enquiries or require general information on the matter, contact us here and we'll be sure to get this coordinated for you.

BasilDV

Pat_kit
Level 2
What does it mean tagged in service class 11
BasilDV

Hi @Pat_kit 

The Service Class 11 means that the status of the copper pair is unknown or incomplete. Which is why an NBN technician is needed to connect your address/premises to the nearest node.

BasilDV

Pat_kit
Level 2

Pat_kit
Level 2
How long do I have to wait till I get an appointment from nbn for a technican to do the job it's been 5 days now and still no answer
BasilDV

Hi @Pat_kit

I've chased this with our Provisioning team and a case manager will be in touch with you within the day to provide further updates.

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @Pat_kit

The schedule for the NBN installation has been sent via Email.

For further queries, you may respond to the email or contact us here and we'll be sure to get this coordinated for you.

BasilDV