TPG Community

Get online support

Installation stuck on stage 2

hamptonpark2
Level 2
Hi. I have been with tpg NBN for few years now. There are other tenants on the property and there is a total of 3 NBN connection on it. The other tenant has just recently transferred to a different ISP which has caused my connection to be switched instead of theirs. I called up and got this switched back once but it happened again later and when I called up to switch it back again the tpg technician said I had to create a new account. So I am now in the process of creating a new account but it is stuck at stage 2. It's the same line just a new account name. I cannot accept any further delay in connection of the internet and phone
4 REPLIES 4
Angeli

Hi @hamptonpark2,

Welcome to TPG Community!

If your NBN order has been completed, we recommend that you set up the modem that you used with your old NBN account as the service should work. If you require a modem configuration, please refer to the community article below.

New Connection Setup Help

Regards,

Angeli

hamptonpark2
Level 2
The modem is in place
On the same line it was before
There is no DSL or internet light
Also when I login in the account and check it say install at stage 2
hamptonpark2
Level 2
This has not helped
Angeli

Hi @hamptonpark2

Your issue is already resolved. We've updated your account, so you can use the existing TPG supplied modem that you have previously used with your old account. Hence, the service must work by now. Let us know if you still encounter an issue.

Regards,

Angeli