TPG Community

Get online support

Internet constantly dropping out

zoodez
Level 2

For the past week my internet has not been working. I have called support on 3 occasions and this hasn't been resolved. I was told that I would be receiving a call from someone at NBN yesterday morning but this still hasn't happened.

My TPG Ticket # is 880xxxx.

I need this fixed ASAP as I work from home.

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @zoodez,

I apologise for such inconvenience that your service is not working properly. I was able to locate your account using your given details and seen that this has been raised to our Engineering Team.

At the moment your service is still under assessment and our Team is waiting for the technician's report. I will make follow up on this, rest assured feedback will be provided by the assigned Engineers where is possible.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

Thea

Hi @zoodez, hope you're doing fine today. 

We've seen that the TPG Technician attended the job order last Friday. The TPG Technician found that there were cables overlapping each other at the Main Distribution Frame (MDF or electrical room) causing the internet not to work. He was able to fix the issue and we've seen that the service has been up and running for more than 2days now. 

Thanks for letting us help you with this matter and should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to let us know. 

Regards,