Internet not working

beenie
Level 2
I got a message saying that my installation is complete but TPG can't see my service online and internet is not working. I've followed the instructions to set up but the internet light is still off. Help!
3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @beenie,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and tested the line.

It appears that the NBN service was successfully installed, however, the router that you are using is not authenticating to the NBN server due to wrong credentials saved on it. Are you using the router that we've provided you or a third party router?

If third party, please configure it properly with the correct TPG account information in order for it to connect to the NBN server.

Let us know how it goes.

BasilDV

beenie
Level 2
Hi BasilDV
The router was provided by TPG but I can try to manually configure anyway. Can you send me a link for steps to do this?
Riezl

Hi @beenie, we have checked the status of your connection and it shows connected to our server now.

That being said, your internet service should be working. If you're still having issues, please let us know so we can investigate further. Cheers!