TPG Community

Get online support

Multiple intermittent dropouts everyday -NBN FTTC

sw51060
Level 2
I am experiencing multiple intermittent dropouts. These have been occurring since January.
Everyday there are 6-7 dropouts, most lasting only 10-20 seconds, but some longer. It severely impacts my work and I have to use my mobile network as a hotspot.

I have rebooted the router multiple times with no effect and I have power cycled both the modem and the router, again with no effect.
This is very frustrating as even a 10 second dropout is enough to interupt communications. Please help resolve this.
3 REPLIES 3
sw51060
Level 2
Had a fault just now, took 10 mins to be back up. From 11:27 to 11:37.
Work meeting, Security cameras, Netflix everything disconnected.
Shane

Hey, sw51060

We are sad to learn that you're having issues with the connection, we'd like to take this opportunity to turn around your experience and fix this. Send us account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) to proceed with initial investigation.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Had a fault just now, took 10 mins to be back up. From 11:27 to 11:37.
Work meeting, Security cameras, Netflix everything disconnected.
I am experiencing multiple intermittent dropouts. These have been occurring since January.
Everyday there are 6-7 dropouts, most lasting only 10-20 seconds, but some longer. It severely impacts my work and I have to use my mobile network as a hotspot.

I have rebooted the router multiple times with no effect and I have power cycled both the modem and the router, again with no effect.
This is very frustrating as even a 10 second dropout is enough to interupt communications. Please help resolve this.
sw51060
Level 2
Just sent a PM. Thanks