NBN Installation

Flow
Level 2
So if I have to sign up again how can I be refunded of the 69.99$ for first month and 99.95$ of setup fee I already paid for NBN ?
Will

Hi @Flow

It would be best for our Sales Team to discuss with you in detail. Since you mentioned that you don't have a working mobile number at the moment, would you be able to PM me your preferred contact email address?

Regards,

Will

Hi @Flow,

Thank you for providing your email address via PM. I have forwarded it over to our Sales Team to assist you with your concern.

Regards

Flow
Level 2
Hi @Will,

I ultimately decided a few weeks ago to cancel the whole process.

I've been asked to send the modem back to your offices, which I did on April 11th and the package has been delivered the day after.

To this day, I still didn't received any refunding from your side concerning the 69.99$ I paid for first month and the 99.95$ of setup fee.

Do you have any news about this ?
BasilDV

Hi @Flow,

We'll chase this with our Accounts team and will provide you with the updates once available.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @Flow,

Our Accounts team would like to call you to discuss this matter further.

Please shoot me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Flow
Level 2
Hi @BasilDV,

I got a call on april 23rd by the accounts' team and I received the first refunding concerning the setup fee a few days after.

The person I had over the phone said that she would call me back on friday 26th concerning the second refunding for first month payment.

I didn't had any call to this day. Can you please schedule a new call or give me any news about that ?

Thank you.
BasilDV

Hi @Flow,

We understand that you were able to receive a call from your case manager and have discussed the case. Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV