NBN Installation

joonkoo25
Level 2

Hi, 

I moved to a new place on Jan 14th, switching from ADSL2+ to NBN.

TPG installation service guy visited us to set up the NBN modem and router but he was not able to activate the NBN internet connection as he discovered that NBN cable connection outside the new house was somehow disconnected. We were told then by a NBN case manager that the underground cablework has to be done to get the NBN activated. I would like to be updated when I could get this NBN cable connection work from the NBN company.

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @joonkoo25

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you were able to speak with our NBN Provisioning team about the issue.

The order is on hold due to Civil works required to repair the Lead-in Conduit(LIC), they need a new leadin cable of 25m RG6 cable and 16 metres of LIC needs to be unblocked, 1 metre of concrete cutting and 18 metres of trenching required.

Due to the works needed to be done, the NBN Co planned remediation date is 14/02/2020.

Further updates will be given by your case manager as soon as an update becomes available.

BasilDV