NBN Installation

O2onlineptyltd
Level 2

Our company has applied to you for NBN connection two weeks ago. At that time you said you can get connection within 10 working days.

Now is 12 working days have passed and we haven’t received any installation confirmation email from you.  I tried to call you yesterday and waited for more than two hours. No one answered the phone but just played music!!! And also I emaild you, nobody reply!!!

Our company will to open our warehouse this week, everything is ready except internet and phone.

We trust what you said and choose your service. It’s so disappointing now.

Please help us install and connect NBN ready as soon as possible!!!

Otherwise we may cancel the application and choose another NBN provider.

8 REPLIES 8
RajenS

Hi @O2onlineptyltd 

Welcome to TPG Community,

Could you PM me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so I can check the status here.

To learn how to send a private message, click here.  

Regards,

Rajen

O2onlineptyltd
Level 2

Hi Rajen,

I sent you the detailed information on Tuesday and received an email informing someone that I would give feedback within 24 hours. But now I have been waiting for more than 48 hours and no one has given me any feedback about this installation.

I tried to call 1300 023 575, after an hour it still played music and no one answered! ! !

If TPG does not respond, we will choose another NBN provider.

RajenS

Hi @O2onlineptyltd 

looking at your account now 
Thanks 
Rajen 

O2onlineptyltd
Level 2

Hi Rajen,

I have check the my account, the status shows "Installation Stage 2". What does this mean? Thanks

RajenS

Hi @O2onlineptyltd 

I Checked with NBN, looks like its commercial building, they got only one pair to provide the service, 

so it has to go through some approvals, I send another email for urgent activation, we are forcing NBN, as much we can to get your installation done, kindly allow time, until NBN solve this issue, we all internet providers depend on NBN work completions,

Thanks 

Rajen 

O2onlineptyltd
Level 2

Hi Rajen,

Thank you for your update. I want to know how long we have to wait.

RajenS

Hi @O2onlineptyltd 

NBN requesting  Proof of Occupancy document to proceed with the order.

Please email to your case manager, 

Thanks 
Rajen 

O2onlineptyltd
Level 2

Thank you Rajen.