NBN Installation

Fedwards88
Level 2

I had a scheduled installation on 12/5, the technician rang prior to the visit to see if I was home. He then asked about the installation and where the NBN feed was located. When I said in the basement he suggested NBN would have to relocate it. Now I have tried numerous times to have TPG to contact me - online chat is useless and the phone contact, nobody answers. If a moderator reads this can they at least make contact so I know  my issue will be addressed?

I contacted NBN to complain about the technician as I felt he was not interested because the job was not simple, but they just suggested I contact TPG as the installing retailer, which is fine if they respond...

3 REPLIES 3
KarlB

Hi @Fedwards88 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

Fedwards88
Level 2

Hi Karl
Frank
Account **********
Mobile **********

NBN stated a case manager would contact me soon

KarlB

Hi @Fedwards88 

I can see your order is still showing in progress. I have requested for our Provisioning Team to investigate and requested for someone to call you back later on today with an update.

Regards,

Karl